You may have met Hamnet, but do you know Susanna and Judith?
William Shakespeare and his wife, Anne, had three children and one grandchild. This week, we take a look at Shakespeare's children inside this episode of Did Shakespeare.
What you'll learn:
- How many kids did Shakespeare have in total?
- Why Shakespeare doesn't have any direct descendants today
- Which child died at only eleven years old
- The name of William's granddaughter
- The man Susanna Shakespeare married, and what her father was writing at the time.
- Which sites in Stratford Upon Avon are the best to visit when you want to learn more about Shakespeare's kids
- Why Judith Shakespeare was the black sheep of the Shakespeare family (and the surprising impact her decisions may have had on Shakespeare's life.)
Shakespeare's Dark Lady Wasn't a Woman
Historians and academics alike have battled it out in an epic war of wits and research over which historical woman
was Shakespeare's Dark Lady featured in Sonnets 127-154.
In this short guide, I'll walk you through five reasons I think Shakespeare's Dark Lady wasn't a woman, at all.
Discover Shakespeare's Dark Lady
5 Reasons Shakespeare's Mysterious Lover Isn't a Woman At All.